ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Stock Controller
Alexander McQueen - Regular
ROMA - Italy
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Stock Controller to join the team of Rome Rinascente.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for physical organisation of the stockroom, ensuring that it is tidy and that stock is stored in a clear and efficient way.
- Security conscious in order to highlight any stock that is missing from the stockroom.
- Responsible for periodical stock deliveries to Rinascente as well as for organisation and replenishment of all packaging.
- Liaise with Inventory control regarding deliveries, stock transfers, stock takes & return to vendors (RTVs).
- Carry out electronic maintenance of stock allocations, enter information regarding orders, transfers and adjustments.
- Responsible for monthly stock checks for all product categories.
- Take care of faulty stock and repairs. All repairs must be processed in accordance with the Company’s policy.
- Work with the sales team in order to ensure that client demands are met and optimum stock levels are maintained.
- Support Visual Merchandising by making available and preparing stock for the corners' displays.
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word & Excel).
- Previous knowledge of JDA and RetailPro would be a plus.
- Good communication skills, precision and sound analytical skills.
- Good level of English, especially written.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time