BOTTEGA VENETA WW Architecture Procurement and Planning Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a WW Architecture Procurement and Planning Coordinator who will report to the Head of WW Architecture Procurement as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Maintaining global Project Scheduling and statistics documentation.
- Maintaining department Budget documentation
- Maintaining and updating Framework contract files
- Production Planning for third party Items and related Vendor Management activities
- Directly interfaces with regions to gather project data (costs and timing) and prepares different statistical analysis for WW Architecture team on a scheduled basis.
- Support the Procurement team by managing Purchasing Tool and order processing for the WW Architecture team and updating department budget
- Support the Procurement team by managing Bids
- Interfacing with Legal team to update and maintain contracts with suppliers.
- Supporting Regional Teams with supplier disputes if necessary.
Who you are:
- Degree in Engineering or Finance
- 4 years’ experience in Planning and Procurement in fast paced environment with direct experience with Retail Furniture and/or Visual Merchandising
- Fluent in English
- Extremely organized, structured, and reactive personality
- Software knowledge: SAP, Microsoft Office Package
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time