GINORI 1735 - EMEA Business Unit Director
Kering - Regular
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
We are currently looking for our EMEA Business Unit Director who will report to Ginori 1735’s CEO as part of our Board of Directors in Sesto Fiorentino (FI).
You’ll become a member of the Board of Directors of Ginori1735, and you’ll be responsible for establishing and defining the commercial strategies aimed to achieve corporate objectives for the EMEA markets for both wholesale and hospitality business.
How you will contribute
• Propose, define, and implement business strategies aimed at achieving the turnover targets defined by the Top Management for EMEA markets, both for wholesale business (including e-tailers) and for hospitality business
• Outline and deploy distribution network development strategies on the main European markets (in particular France/Benelux, DACH and UK)
• Consolidate the business in Middle East, with a special focus on the Hospitality channel
• Support the Brand in the crucial process of diversification of the commercial offer and product categories
• Ensure the right positioning of the Ginori1735 and its collections on the market
• Work in accordance with the Board of Directors to define Sales and Marketing budgets for the EMEA markets
• Guarantee the compliance with the contribution margins established by the Commercial Team
• Collect information about main markets and the most important customers
• Optimize the management of the internal team and the agencies in the Italian market (first market for Ginori1735)
• Organize, coordinate and monitor the Sales network, Area Managers, distributors and agencies, intervening directly and/or in support for the resolution of the most significant Customer’s issues
• Manage directly the relationships with Retail and Ho.Re.Ca key-accounts
• Strengthen relations with the most prestigious hospitality chains on the market, and with high-level catering.
Who you are
• An expert with previous international experience (10-15 years) in the luxury sector (home decor/furniture, design, jewellery, watches, perfumes/cosmetics, fashion, etc.)
• Proven experience in the Western Europe Market with a deep knowledge of home decor/furniture commercial distribution networks
• An effective communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills
• A collaborative individual and a great team player, able to build strong relationship with multiple and diverse stakeholders
• Highly organized and able to work independently as well as in team to achieve the Company’s goals
• A problem solver, able to prioritize workload and pay close attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office
• Willing to travel
• Fluent in Italian and English both spoken and written. French knowledge is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Defines strategic initiatives for implementation across the retail channel. Supervises the store network to develop the business, maximise operational efficiency, achieve sales targets and other KPIs. Overarching goal to improve the brand positioning within the market.
- Full time