GUCCI Head of Global Social Media
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Social Media & Native Contents
- Oversee all social media platforms and drive large social campaigns that tell brand stories globally
- Articulate the content strategy for every channel and work in partnership with the Creative team to drive content development for every initiative
- Lead the social media calendar and collaborate with the Editorial Content Team on defining editorial copywriting, hashtags and tone of voice
- Partner with regional teams and agencies, to execute effective localized plans and ensure global coordination. Provide guidance and support to international counterparts.
- Ensure proper amplification of key brand messages globally through use of paid media and digital native partnerships
- Maintain a direct relationship with social media platforms representatives and media partners in coordination with Global Media Team
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of performance reporting and analytics with a defined cadence.
- Work with external agencies to secure an efficient and continuous social media listening, with the objective to preserve the brand perception online and prevent crisis
- Enable a strong company understanding of social brand marketing performance and activity. Recommend social, digital and brand marketing analytics tools and manage vendor contracts and relationships
- Ensure the correct execution of social community management practices and moderation.
- Work closely with Client Engagement Team to secure engagement with customers and attract prospect clients
- Develop influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns (organic and paid) involving digital talents
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Work with Brand Marketing, Entertainment and PR to plan, budget and process seasonal gifting campaigns
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns. Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Responsible for the tracking of all performance metrics (number of people gifted, social impact, product sell through, etc.)
- Ensure feedback with all relevant departments and senior leadership teams so postings are shared and content can be effectively leveraged across relevant brand channels
- Partner with international teams to expand and maintain influencer marketing activity in various markets.
- Manage, mentor and inspire the Global Social Media team.
- Manage social media and influencer budget to maximize ROI and achieve business plans
- Serve as the central point of reference for local markets on the social media and influencer marketing activities. Ensure the regional counterparts are up to date on content scheduling, guidelines and approvals.
- Pitch, monitor and evaluate partner agencies.
- 8+ years of experience leading social media strategies for Fashion Luxury brands at a global level
- University Degree, bachelor or Master Level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and strong editing skills with attention to detail
- Experience using a variety of popular social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, WeChat, Weibo, LINE
- Social media reporting capabilities and ability to connect social media KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives
- Planning and organizational skills. Ability to establish action plan for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Experience working with influencers and KOLs to build strong brand partnerships and content
- Decision making skills: identifying and understanding issues and opportunities; developing appropriate solutions; taking actions that are consistent that are consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences
- Full time