GUCCI Health & Safety Specialist
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- The Health and Safety Specialist helps to manage the Health and Safety Management System
- Coordinate in maintaining a safe work environment for the employees
- Collect information about Health and Safety laws and regulations
- Investigate data to solve problems, prepare case reports, and provide protective services
- Review, evaluate, and analyze workplaces as well as design programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury to employees
- Conduct inspections and enforce adherence to laws and regulations
- Arrange audits in the stores and set action plans
- Arrange and schedule the H&S Training for the employees
- Liaise in the organization of the Health Medical Checks.
- At least three years experience as an H&S Specialist, as a consultant, or in a company.
- High school diploma/degree in technical subjects (engineering/architecture).
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of Spanish, written and spoken.
- Availability to travel frequently.
- It is required to have completed the training for Prevention Service Managers - modules A, B, C
- Full time