GUCCI Internship Opportunities - EMEA Merchandising / Inventory Planning (start date 24/11/2021)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 24th 2021, we will offer an internship opportunity in the EMEA Corporate Team
Here the internship roles we are looking for within the EMEA Merchandising / EMEA Inventory Planning department:
- EMEA Merchandising
- Conduct analysis and reporting activities
- Support the Presentations related to particular events or activities
- Daily analyze store's needs and requests
- Constantly analyze trends and competitor's new launches
- Merchandise shipment from warehouse
- Store to Store consolidations
- EMEA Inventory Planning
- Analysis and reporting
- Calculation and control of TSL
- inventory management with focus on special requests from merchandising and e-commerce
- Coordination across departments for openings, re-openings, refurbishments, closures
What will you learn with us?
- Ability to analyze data and trends
- Develop analytical and presentation skills
- Develop a good relationship with stores
- Understand Retail DOS or Outlet world and dynamics
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Develop fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry (for Merchandising)
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Business
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2021 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time