Gucci Mobile Developer
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
What We Offer
- We are journeying towards product-oriented teams and are aligned around customer-first experiences.
- We collaborate directly with business stakeholders to achieve quality first.
- We continue to flatten our organization and empower our product development teams.
- We are moving towards an architecture based on business services, which will free us to innovate in our unique sector.
- We offer great training on software engineering practices, from design to continuous deployment.
- We provide a technical career path, with pay according to your skills and value for the team.
- We offer a pleasant and productive work environment in the heart of Gucci headquarters.
What You Will Do
- Create a positive technical culture where helping and asking for help is second-nature.
- You will design and write excellent mobile code, using both native and hybrid development stacks, and anything else needed to deliver great software.
- Work to make the distinction between live code and development code irrelevant.
- Pair with your colleagues to write better software.
- Review your team's code and provide helpful criticism and improvements.
- Mentor and contribute knowledge to the rest of the team and the organization.
- Take time to learn anything you need to work well and solve problems.
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team.
- Full time