GUCCI Service Designer
Gucci - Regular
Milano - Italy
- Familiarity with outputs: ecosystem maps, journey maps, blueprints etc
- Continual heuristic evaluation of current gucci.com website and digital products based on insights gathering, analysis, testing and discovery.
- Ensure excellent service experience both for final users and backoffice users through the whole value cycle of the service.
- Co-create with product owners the incremental feature strategy for new and existing services integrating it in the Global Digital Roadmap. Champion roadmap with upper management.
- Draft solutions with product development for all elements supporting new or existing service propositions.
- Define service flows through qualitative and quantitative research insight findings in collaboration with UX experts, UI designers and product developers.
- Support and learn from UX Strategist on the integration between the UX of the digital platform and its service proposition.
- Integrate service experience metrics in the digital product in order to support product development and product ownership in driving continuous service refinement.
- Formulate strategy around methods and best practices for Service Design and digital product insights.
- Ability to curate Personas and create Use Case definitions.
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking as well as flawless execution; ability to contribute ideas as well as execute the ideas of others.
- Heuristic approach in problem solving.
- Expertise with data insights gathering methods and tools. (Content Square, GA other)
- Knowledge of current UX trends and best practices.
- Knowledge of major software architectures and integration paradigms.
- Previous Wire-framing and UX prototyping experience a plus.
- Familiar with Prototyping tools and services.
- Proficient in English both written and spoken. Italian or French is a plus
- Passionate about Fashion and Luxury.
- Able to work in a highly international environment.
- Professional and well-spoken with excellent communication skills.
- Positive, collaborative, enthusiastic and able to take initiatives with a can-do attitude.
- Good understanding of web accessibility standards.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and growing environment
- Travel %30 of time based on team priorities.
- Full time