KERING EYEWEAR Operations Controller
Kering Eyewear - Regular
PADOVA - Italy
The candidate will be part of the Operations Controlling team, based in Padova Head Quarter, and will report to the Senior Operations Controller.
How you will contribute
The role includes the following activities:
- Being the finance business partner for the Operations Area
- Guiding the budgeting/forecasting processes
- Implementing and maintaining the performance monitoring processes
- Defining and implementing actions to ensure the achievement of the objectives envisaged in business plans
- Analyzing and preparing monthly reports/financial results for the Operations Area scope (S. Chain, Logistics, IT, Planning, Customer operations). Monthly reports are (but not limited to): plant results, transportations KPIs, distribution center KPIs, OVH KPIs
- Proactively participating to the budget/forecast processes for the areas mentioned above
- Analyzing and discussing plant results and variances with financial and operational management
- Analyzing the performance of the Supply Chain and Logistics areas
- Providing support in order to optimize costs and profitability
- Defining & monitoring stock levels, obsolescence, rotation together with Logistics and Demand Planning
- Identifying and implementing appropriate actions to ensure the achievement of the performance objectives
- Supporting the management and addressing “ad hoc” topics where necessary.
- Preparing and proactively participating to the Business Reviews with Middle and Top management
- Improving reporting systems and outputs
Who you are
The ideal candidate we are looking for has the following requirements:
- A University graduate in Economics or equivalent
- 3-5 years experienced in industrial/plant controlling (plant results & related KPIs, logistics KPIs, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of cost and general accounting, IFRS principles
- Consolidated experience in preparing, analyzing and discussing budgets, forecasts and planning activities
- Preferable SAP implementation experience in productive realities (operations / logistics area, etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP and Office applications (in particular excel)
- Proactivity, intellectual curiosity and resilience
- Flexibility and ability to interface with various company levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good attitude to interdisciplinary / cross functional teamwork and collaborative approach
- Good ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Hands-on approach and desire to "roll up your sleeves"
- Positive attitude, perceive challenges as stimuli
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time