KERING - Financial Controller (Haywards Heath)
Kering - Regular
Haywards Heath - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Financial Controller for the Kering UK shared service centre (SSC) and corporate entity. The role is based in Haywards Heath.
As Kering Financial Controller, you will be based in the Kering UK Finance SSC in Haywards Heath. Under Kering’s flexible working policy you be able to work from home for 2 days per week.
You will have a team of one accountant reporting into you who will be based in Haywards Heath.
Your main objectives pursuant to the Kering UK SSC and corporate entities will include:
- Successfully managing the adoption of SAP, Blackline and other global finance transformation initiatives.
- Providing added-value and reliable reporting, budgeting/forecasting, producing financial statements compliant with local requirements, developing processes and controls and assisting in commercial finance.
How you will contribute
- Work closely with worldwide/EMEA financial shared services teams to implement global finance transformation initiatives locally.
- Business partner HR, IT and Operational SSC teams based in London.
- Support the Head of the Finance Shared Services and other SSC/Corporate Department Heads by delivering reliable reporting and budgeting insights and providing finance expertise on local activities.
- Manage the budget and forecast process.
- Manage the month end reporting submission in HFM and additional disclosures ensuring accuracy and data quality.
- Respond to divisional reporting queries.
- Organize the roles & responsibilities within your team to meet group reporting, compliance, and operational deadlines.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the Kering Accountant.
- Deliver and ensure compliant filing of local statutory financial statements.
- Responding to internal and external audit requests.
- Ensuring compliance with HMRC regulations.
- Completion of tax packs.
- Submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Coaching and completing performance reviews.
Who you are
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified ideally with 10+ year’s experience in either an audit or retail background.
- Experience in shared services or complex matrix organization
- Strong background leading finance process improvement, standardization initiatives and finance system implementation: preferably SAP, Hyperion & Blackline
- IT & process driven professional. Working knowledge of Power BI and Concur.
- Good understanding of retail lease accounting (IFRS16) and retail business in general
- Experience working with senior management and non-finance stakeholders, is desirable.
- An effective and positive team player with excellent communication skills with an agile, collaborative and inclusive approach
- A problem solver with a strong analytical mindset with a high attention to detail
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom