KERING - HR Controlling (Intern)
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a trainee to join ASAP our HR Controlling team for 6 months
Kering Group C&B department designed and implemented in 2016 a tool dedicated to HR Costs Controlling. The underlying objective was to gain in efficiency, accuracy and consistency in forecasting payroll costs and analysing actual figures versus budget in all entities in the Group.
Since, the tool has been continuously improved to better match the Kering Houses’ needs. These improvements lead to the definition of new targeted features which result in some IT development work, before a phase of testing and the final deployment to end users.
In order to help perform the 2020 functional roadmap, Kering Group HR dept. needs an additional resource on board.
This person will closely work with the Head of Group HR Controlling
How you will contribute:
- Prepare and share the minutes of the weekly project committee management
- Follow-up the action plan (in Asana)
- Help to define the functional requirements of the new features
- Organize and perform the functional tests
- Update the documentation and prepare the communication on the new features
- Work on ad hoc requests
Who you are:
- Comfortable working in English to attend meetings and write documentation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Organized, detail and deadline-oriented
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Basic knowledge in accounting principles and HR Controlling
Why work with us?
This position is an opportunity to work on a challenging project in a worldwide environment and a dynamic team.
It would give you the possibility to develop your skills in project management and HR & Finance analytics.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time