KERING OPERATIONS RTW Quality Technician
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will be the responsible for the qualitative support of external packaging labs reaching the quality standard required by the company
How you will contribute
- Monitoring external suppliers to ensure the quality standard required is met
- Providing accurate information to suppliers to make sure the collection is created in line with the company guidelines
- Visiting laboratories regularly and controlling that the quality standards required are respected
- Promptly pointing out the products’ irregularities
- Ensuring production planning timescales are respected
- Solving qualitative issues promptly in collaboration with technicians
- Supporting in scouting new suppliers
Who you are
- A technician with at least 5 years’ experience in the luxury field
- Endowed with strong technical and manufacturing skills
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and able to plan efficiently
- A proactive problem solver
- Willing to travel frequently (70%)
- Fluent in Italian; Knowledge of English would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time