SAINT LAURENT - WW Retail Operations Manager (H/F)
Saint Laurent - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a WW Retail Operations Manager who will report to the WW Retail Operations Director as part of our Retail Excellence team based in Paris.
Contributes to increasing Store turnover by ensuring that all the processes (legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization) are compliant with the Brand and Group requirements.
The WW Retail Operations Manager will act as a strong partner to the regional retail operations managers, supporting the coordination and management of business operational activities while liaising with HQ departments and the regions. This role within the Global Operations department will have a clear focus on the After Sales activities and strategy within the brand and the group.
- Share and train the regional teams on the WW standards and approach
- Follow up in detail the implementation of the guidelines in the regions
- Maintain clear and accurate documentations/procedures for the store references
- Follow up KPIs related to the different missions
- Perform random processes assessments and gap analysis
- Ensure that all processes (legal, fiscal, safety, HR) applied in our store network are compliant with the Brand and Group requirements
- Ensure the merchandise is properly managed according to the after sales central department guidelines
- Address any loss prevention and safety issues, in order to secure the merchandise and other valuable materials
3) SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BUSINESS
- Support the store business strategy by collaborating with the regions and implementing back office action plans
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide action plans for improvements
- Support the local teams in operating store openings (follow up of the store set up after sales processes, coordination between central departments and local teams )
4) EFFICIENCY OF THE NETWORK
- Coordinate and manage in-store systems, ensuring a delivery within the dedicated budget and timeline (After Sales tools, integration with RFID, launch of new initiatives). Assess the tools against the brand business needs and challenge the processes for efficiency purpose
- Identify and anticipate problems in operations processes and resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
- Improve the efficiency of the operational functions at the store level (merchandise flow, security of the products, inventory maintenance)
- Assessment of regional processes versus the WW standards with regional Operations and definition of action plans
5) BRAND IMAGE
- Ensure that the level of after sales upholds the brand image (leadtime, type of resolution, packaging, stationary, staff mindset…)
- Consistently provide the highest level of professionalism in all behaviors including communication and teamwork
- Ensure that all delicate situations regarding customer complaints and the back office processes are dealt accordingly with our customer care and aftersales guidelines
- Work with all internal and external stakeholders (contractors, staff, clients), with a service-oriented, collaborative, available and versatile approach
- University degree in Business or equivalent
- Retail and Omnichannel experience
- Strong project management skills, with a minimum of 6 years of experience in an international environment
- Minimum 3 years in managing retail operations, customer and after sales services, stock accuracy within retail industry
- Experience in running IT driven systems and applications at the store level
- Excellent communication skills, structured, organized
- Flexibility to adapt to changing retail environment and able to accompany the strategy development
- Fluent in English and French; Italian is a plus
- Travel is expected 15% of the time
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time