GUCCI Online Client Advisor
Gucci - Regular
New South Wales - Australia
To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
How you will contribute
• Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a Consumer Centric Culture
• Build the relationship with clients
• Achieve the Sales Target defined and maximize the business potential of the online store
• Uphold Respect of Gucci Standards and Procedures/Guidelines
• Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are
• Previous experience in customer service, luxury retail experience preferred
• Client-centric mentality
• Computer proficient (Microsoft Suite) and internet savvy
• Drives to meet and exceed sales goals and customer expectations
• Outstanding luxury selling behaviors listening and responding to customer needs to delivery outstanding service
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud