GUCCI Team Manager
Gucci - Regular
Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
Team management and development
Promote a positive and professional team environment that fosters trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
• Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience.
• Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensuring their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of belonging is high.
• Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results and developing action plans.
• Participate in attracting, recruiting, and onboarding a high performing team.
• Manage the employee lifecycle of the client advisor both online through Workday and local platforms and offline through paper forms and documents.
• Partner with the Store Manager and Human Resources on employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
• Monitor your team’s adherence to company policies and procedures; follow up when needed.
• Support opening and closing of the store as Manager on Duty.
• Lead Store Morning Briefings as and when required, delivering
key business communication and daily objectives.
• Develop and lead cross category and floor working, ensuring
your team can and do sell all categories across all floors.
Client service and development
Lead and inspire your team on executing a superior client
experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client
• Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of
building long lasting relationships with clientele.
• Full utilization of the various clienteling tools to activate, retain
and grow team and personal client base.
• Lead the execution of clienteling activities with your team,
developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs.
• Lead from the shop floor, actively selling and role modelling
the selling ceremony.
• Manage the customer flow on the shop floor ensuring no
client is left unattended and exceptional service is delivered.
• Manage and resolve customer issues, delighting and
retaining the client relationship.
Product and business development
Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and
proactively propose action plans to reach the targets.
• Partner with the Store Manager and the Merchandising team,
by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation
and specific category requests in order to grow the business.
• Partner with the Store Manager and VM team to provide
insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the
image and merchandising guidelines of the store are
• Partner with the Store Manager and the Training team to
ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge
through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of
market trends and competitors.
• Utilise digital platforms to support store and online product
Be Curious, Empathic and Sensitive
• Minimum 2 – 3 years of experiences in a supervisory capacity from the retail or
service industry, preferably with a proven track record in luxury fashion
• Direct people management (team of 6/7) a strong plus
• Well-groomed and driven with strong leadership and communication skills to
manage teams in achieving set standards for all aspects of store operations.
• Independent individual with strong decision-making skills
• Passionate in growing a career within the luxury fashion industry.
- Full time