KERING EYEWEAR Accountant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking an accountant who will report to a Finance Manager as part of our finance team in HK.
How you will contribute
- Handle Accounts Payable function by reviewing and verifying invoices for payment
- Manage month end closing, financial reporting and prepare reporting package as required from Headquarter
- Responsible for statutory audit and corporate income tax filing
- Responsible for credit management
- Participate in annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments and projects as required from time to time
Who you are
- Degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years working experience gained in multinational and sizeable corporation
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accountant
- Fluent in Chinese and English (both written and oral)
- Independent, self-motivated, attentive to details with great communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred; Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR