KERING EYEWEAR After Sales and Office Admin
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking an After Sales and Office Admin who will report to Head of Korea based out in Seoul Office.
Supporting the Korea team with aftersales activities by coordinating repairs, warranty and commercial returns flows working along with Logistics, Customer Service and Sales Support on delivering the correct level of service to our customers, ensuring compliance with corporate policies.
Support the Korea team with office management , including the showroom management.
How you will contribute
- Guarantee the correct, accurate and smooth execution of repairs, warranty and commercial returns
- Ensure aftersales-related KPIs are met
- Monitor aftersales-related open order portfolios
- Manage aftersales-related claims through CRM ticketing system
- Analyze warranty claims and provide recommendations for improvement
- Guarantee quality standards defined by Headquarter Quality Department
- Support internal and external customers with any technical eyewear inquiry
- Implement new processes in accordance with the After Sales Department
- Propose process improvement aimed to increase efficiency and service level to the customers
- Professionally answer, screen, and route all incoming calls; Greeting clients and visitors in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Monitor office security system; Submit and follow up on service calls to the building management office
- Devise an office and pantry inventory process to ensure that supplies are constantly well stocked and organized
- Assist with office activities and events as needed;
- Complete package release forms and manage all incoming/outgoing mail and couriers accordingly
- Receiving, verifying and reconciling invoices of couriers and travel agency
- Manage Meeting Rooms schedule.
- Monitor and maintain showroom operation standard as instructed
- Maintaining a neat and tidy showroom at all times
- Samples coordination, partnering with logistic team to manage multiple sample collections
- Preparing showroom for buying days including showroom booking appointments
- Maintaining supplies ordering and office equipment
- Be an active team player to perform additional duties as required
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by manager.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience in the after sales department, preferably of an optical eyewear organization
- Proven knowledge of the optical eyewear product (small repairs, frames adjustment, disassembling, substitutions of parts)
- Knowledge of Customer Service processes and order-to-cash flows
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP suite system of advantage (ERP, BO)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), French would be a plus
- Passionate team player with a proactive orientation to results
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work effectively
- Genuinely curious and not afraid of innovation
Why working with us?
This a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of