SAINT LAURENT E-Merchandiser
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking an E-Merchandiser who will report to the Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will be integrated in Merchandising team with full category scope, close work with E-Commerce team to develop on line business by maximizing omni channel experience.
- Develop and execute business-driven initiative cross all departments for divers E-Commerce platform.
- Co-Buying with HQ E-Commerce team by well implementing Saint Laurent image in China, at the same time maximize sales potential and monitor inventory.
- Close follow up and support E-Commerce development with necessary insights including assortment planning and quick action plan to sustain the business.
- Compose qualitative reports to maximize efficiency of omni-channels for Saint Laurent China.
- Responsible for online platform assortment planning in accordance with respective merchandising strategies set by management
- Plan for and execute buying activities together with HQ E-Commerce team by supporting both online business and offline store assortment visibility.
- Monitor sales, inventory, delivery and reordering situations for online platform.
- Regular reports of sales performance, merchandise mix, inventory situations and important issues, etc. to management
- Work closely with HQ E-Commerce team and operationally follow up on divers project by collaborating with local Merchandisers to create product assortment
- Support local E-Commerce on platform VM selection with both online and offline approach with qualitative comments.
- Monitor E-Commerce activities of China local market and competitors closely with qualitative report and analysis
- Issue useful analytical reports by cross checking data of sales and customer behavior to further develop E-Commerce business.
- Education background: Bachelor ‘s degree
- 1-year experience of E-Commerce (merchandising / product / supply) role in fashion / luxury companies.
- E-Commerce experience in China market
- Experience in Merchandising is appreciated
- Good planning, analytical and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Traveling will be required
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China