BALENCIAGA – RETAIL ACTIVATION AND GIFTING CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will develop strong Retail Activation concepts and a gifting catalogue align with the brand identity starting from research until execution of projects.
How you will contribute
- Take the lead on image research, inspiration, benchmark from competition.
- Obtain input from management and Clienteling team, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations.
- Prepare artworks for concept validation and be responsible for development process from start to finish.
- Work on a wide range of projects, develop innovative Retail Activations that meet business goals.
Who you are
- 5+ year’s experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, 3D skills would be appreciated.
- Proven experience with graphic design and / or Retail Activations and / or events.
- A positive person with an excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in both French & English languages.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of new exciting projects.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time