BRIONI WW CRM Manager
Brioni - Regular
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a WW CRM Manager who will report to the Strategy & New Business Development Director.
You will be responsible on a worldwide level for all the projects related to Client Relationship Management, identifying the client acquisition and client retention opportunities for the House in line with the its identity and go-to-market strategy. A vital role to drive for growth towards the diffusion of a client centric culture, a value inherent to the House.
How will you contribute
- Bring Brioni’s worldwide client experience strategy to the next level
- Propose and analyse relevant segmentation dimensions to support business development
- Define opportunities for loyalty increase, spending increase, new clients and prospect development, retention and client’s re-activation, with dedicated regional networking and retargeting strategies
- Help define the CRM objectives, define data analysis needs, interpret data insights, creatively co-propose campaigns, targeted actions and preferred channels, collaborate with relevant departments for effective implementation and follow-up.
- Infuse CRM strategy with relevant market trends and best practices, actively liaise with Kering CRM factory and sister brands to leverage on the Group capability.
- Global coordination for all client experience initiatives (CRM, clienteling) and to maximize Brioni omnichannel potential
- Provide client insights and liaise with various functions to make them actionable
- Define and develop the brand contact strategy across multiple channels (e.g. Newsletters, WeChat, mailing, call): defining business logics, coordinating execution
- Monitor quantitative and qualitative results and infuse learnings in next actions
- Drive requirements on CRM institutional reporting, tools and systems, in collaboration with Kering CRM factory, to optimize CRM data industrialization and insights harvesting
- Effectively collaborate with WW VIC & Client Experience Manager and sister functions such as marketing and communication, retail, eCommerce, MIS, merchandising.
Who you are
- 10 years prior experience in CRM and contact strategies
- Fluent in English, Italian
- Result-oriented with a pro-active and creative mindset
- Strong data analysis and visualization skills
- Commercially astute and strong business acumen
- Leadership and assertiveness
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitude of simultaneous activities
- Experience in international environment with multitude of stakeholders
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time