GUCCI EMEA Digital Analytics & Reporting Intern
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
The EMEA Digital Analytics Team is an integral part of the regional EMEA Digital Business Department that supports in the execution of the Digital performance strategy. The Digital Analytics & Reporting Intern will have the chance to be involved in activities connected to the e-Commerce and business areas, proactively supporting with analysis and reports focused on clients’ behaviours and KPIs.
What will you learn with us?
- Acquire a 360° view on the Digital Business world
- Knowledge of digital analytics and reporting, including the use of web tools such as IBM Cognos Analytics, Retail Data Mart, Google Analytics, ContentSquare and Tableau
- Extract data, create digital business reports or update existing ones
- Read, analyse and interpret the performances of specific traffic channels, as well as the main KPIs and business trends
- Build charts and presentations to be shared with different internal stakeholders
- Focus on Microsoft Excel, learning how to manage multiple data sources
What are the basics?
- Recent graduation (last year) with successful studies in Management, Economics or Finance
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad will be considered a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel and PPT)
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Proactive, curious and flexible approach, willing to work in a team and support with different activities
- Fluency in Italian and English; Knowledge of another language will be considered a plus
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus
- Full time