GUCCI Marketing Internship (m/f/d)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Munich - Germany
Founded in Florence, Italy, in 1921, Gucci is one of the world’s leading luxury brands. Following the House’s centenary, Gucci forges ahead into the next hundred years, continuing to redefine luxury while celebrating the creativity, Italian craftsmanship, and innovation at the core of its values.
Gucci is part of the global luxury group Kering, which manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in fashion, leather goods, jewelry, and eyewear.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, disability, race, ethnicity, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Discover more about Gucci at www.gucci.com.
You will be part of the Clienteling Team of the Central Europe hub and will have the opportunity to discover the Gucci retail world in the Munich-based head office.
You will provide operational support to the stores and will gain a deep insight of our retail business. You will learn how to follow a marketing activity with high standards of performance and will enjoy the energy and spirit of a small, dynamic and multitask team.
Supporting the Marketing Team in charge of five countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary) for all clienteling related activities.
1. CLIENTELING ACTIVITIES
• Create and facilitate weekly and monthly Clienteling calls and presentation with In-Store Clienteling Managers and Retail teams
• Collect weekly clienteling feedback from stores and competitors and communicate to Retail Area Managers respecting the set deadlines.
• Support in managing feedbacks asked by EMEA Corporate teams (on events, gifts, client insights, competitors)
• Assist with store training materials on clienteling practices
• Schedule and participate clienteling remote trainings with boutiques
• Follow-up of Birthday lists and client gift requestst, check clients’ gifting history and ensure correct tracking in the Clienteling app. Follow-up of the qualitative feedbacks and manage gift stock
2. DATA ANALYSIS
• Assist in monitoring the development and adoption of client KPI’s on a weekly and monthly base.
• Follow-up on the tracking of all outreaches, OTO appointments and gifting in the Clienteling app.
• Assist clienteling team to maintain a clean client database: work with the stores to report all the duplicated client profiles to get an accurate vision of the potential of each client. Assist with database troubleshooting (clean-up projects, update correct information, etc.)
• Extraction of client related data and preparation for business performance related presentations
• Assist in the planning and execution of events in line with Gucci marketing strategy and standards.
• Provide operational support regarding all clienteling in-store-moments and events or brand experiences implemented off-site in the hub: invitations, client lists, pre- and post-event presentations, communication with EMEA Clienteling team etc.
• Collaborate with Store Teams to select clients and coordinate hospitality programs for international/regional events to create exceptional experiences.
• Analyse all events and client experiences results according to the relevant KPIs. Compile feedback reports
• Support in managing allocated budget.
• Strong communications skills both verbal and written
• Fluent in German and English
• Strong time management skills with the ability to work under specific timelines and fast-paced environments, prioritize multiple tasks without losing the eye for details
• Proactive, flexible and a team player
• Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience in retail is an asset
- Full time