Kering Corporate Legal Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be part of our Worldwide Kering Legal team that provides several Kering brands with legal support related to the fields of Company Law and Corporate Governance, reporting to the Legal Counsel.
How you will contribute?
- Assist in reviewing and drafting different kind of documents in English (e.g., convocations, minutes, proxies) for the Kering Group companies dealing with the other Group/Brands Legal Teams and external consultants
- Support in preparing answers to legal questions and perform legal research as needed
- Take care of collecting signatures and preparing cover’s letters for corporate documents as well as other internal documents
- Manage archiving activities, database updating, and assist in other operative ancillary activities.
Who you are?
- You have an Italian master’s degree in Law (and a French degree will be a big plus)
- You are proficient in using MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- You have high ethical standards, integrity, and high level of discretion
- You pay attention to details with a high level of accuracy
- You have a proactive approach, flexibility, and ability to adapt to a constant changing and fast-paced environment
- You have strong relational and communication skills (written and spoken) and attitude to team working
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written (knowledge of French both spoken and written will be a significant plus)
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to shaping the ethical and security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time