KERING EYEWEAR Project Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
How you will contribute
- Drive the Trade Marketing evolution implementing new processes, investments and ensuring budget tracking
- Drive marketing plan at local level to ensure Brand projects and strategies are executed consistently
- Monitor business and support sales to enhance business or build recovery plans
- Coordinate specific projects by interfacing with the functions involved and following the instructions of your manager
- Proactively support the Marketing & Communication & Graphic function in identifying potential strategic projects aimed at increasing performance and profitability
- Carrying out punctual analyses of all sales activities and marketing campaigns, with the aim of preparing reports to be provided to your manager and the Marketing and Sales teams
- Conduct ongoing market research to: determine brand perception, assess competition, understand consumer needs, assess market penetration of the eyewear category, provide inputs to the marketing team to develop new strategic touchpoints to maximise sales.
Who you are
- Business Degree in Marketing/ Management or similar
- 4- years of experience in similar corporate roles or consulting
- Trade Marketing, project management experience and Business acumen
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
- Advanced level of English and Italian languages, Danish as plus
- Plus: experience in Fashion or Consumer goods industry
- Proactive, enthusiast, resilient to a fast-changing environment, positive team member, problem solver, trustworthy
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.