KERING OPERATIONS HR and Organization Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NOVARA - Italy
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and activities and gain experience while supporting and assisting the WW Supply Chain & Logistics HR team.
How you will contribute
- Monitor performance and talent management processes
- Support the implementation of development initiatives
- Create supporting documents for organizational projects and analysis as well as ad hoc reports
- Support all the initiatives related to the development and implementation of the graduate program project
- Provide support with HR projects deployment within specific assigned perimeter
- Liaise with shared services for transactional activities related to full employee life cycle taking charge of any services not delivered by them
Who you are
- A graduate or soon to be graduate in Economics, HR, Business Management or related areas
- A person data driven with excellent analytical skills
- Organized and detail focused individual
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Teamwork oriented
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent in English, Italian as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time