KERING OPERATIONS Logistics Incident Management Process Engineer
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will be part of the Logistics Incident and Customer Service Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, providing exceptional service to stores and internal clients. You will achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through relationship management in cooperation with different departments within our company. This role will allow you to provide optimal customer service to the clients of our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Consolidate daily incidents identified across our supply chain processes and ensure an adequate action plan is implemented to secure business resumption
- Facilitate prioritization of logistic incident and remediation items to ensure that identified open issues are resolved
- Ensure an adequate root cause analysis, follow-up on root cause and potential pattern schemes
- Lead the development of our incident management tool and associated database
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the organization, to support logistic incident resolution and share best practices
- Develop a knowledge database on logistic incident, root cause and resolution to support our teams worldwide and maintaining incident documentation and data
- Synthetize weekly worldwide logistic issues
Who you are
- You have a Master degree preferably in engineering, business management or similar fields
- You have at least a former experience in logistic functions
- You are an expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel. The knowledge of SAP would be considered as a plus
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills, and can communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- You are a collaborative problem solver who is able to priorities and take pragmatic decisions
- You are a proactive detail-oriented person who is able to regularly meet challenging deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
- You are fluent in English, and you have a good command of Italian
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time