KERING TECHNOLOGIES Project Management Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be a key support to the Project Manager in handling, organizing and monitoring project activities in Kering Technologies Production & After Sales Application team. You will collaborate also with other Kering Technologies Areas and internal stakeholders of the Brands involved in the projects.
How you will contribute
- Organize and attend meetings of alignment with the other IT Areas regarding the project. These meetings are focused on the activities status and risk/issues assessment.
- Collaborate with the PM in project planning, in terms of definition and update of the project plan and its deliverables.
- Support in project monitoring, defining and updating the project deadlines, risks and issues.
- Participate in the organization and coordination of the various phases of the project between the various IT and Business stakeholders, paying attention to their perception and satisfaction.
- Take care of the projects documentation : project and status reports creation and the documentation repository management
- Collaborate to improve the project communication.
Who you are
- An individual with good communication and presentation skills, organized and with a native problem solving attitude
- A good team player, concrete, rational, efficient and proactive
- Interested in collaborating in exciting IT projects inside a fashion/luxury company
- Knowledgeable about basic project management practices and principles in terms of project monitoring, documenting and reporting
- Experienced in the basic MS Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio, Project)
- Fluent in English and Italian (French is a plus)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time