Pomellato Casting Engineering Intern
Pomellato - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently looking for a Casting Engineering Intern.
How you will contribute:
You will join the Production Area and will support the Microcasting department team in research and development activities in order to optimize wax castings process, simulating different conditions by CAD modelling software and in management.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, chemicals, material engineering or similar
- Positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational and time management skills, team-work oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good computer skills, proficient in MS Office. Cad 3D Design
- Basic knowledge of metallurgy, alloys, characterizations and simulation experience would be a plus
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Full time