SAINT LAURENT Client Advisor
Saint Laurent - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
Job Family Group Description - Sales / Omni-Channel:
Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management.
Job Family Description -Retail & On-Line Selling:
Represents the brand to clients. Guides them at every stage of the buying journey, from the collection discovery and products selection to returns or exchanges management. Provides support on styles, product characteristics and trends.
Sub-Job Family Description - Sales Assistant:
Advises our customers during the buying journey. Presents the collection using brand standards. As the visible face of the brand follows company values. Contributes to reaching set sales targets and enhances customer satisfaction.
A Client Advisor contributes actively to the store sales and key indicators achievement. Providing a unique, memorable, sophisticated, and everlasting experience to all external and internal clients. Also supporting the management team and colleagues, while consistently upholding our Maison values, image, and standards.
- Provide an outstanding client and after-sale service to all visitors and clients
- Show passion in connecting and reconnecting with clients, putting them at the center, identifying their needs and anticipating their future requests
- Cultivate a robust client portfolio to secure a proactive and growing business
- Drive performance to exceed individual sales and KPI goals by having a business mindset and an entrepreneurial approach
- Know how to create personalized, versatile, and timeless silhouettes for the client and demonstrate your passion for the fashion culture
- Show a transparent and genuine attitude with the client and create a unique connection with them
- Communicate in a professional and authentic way, with clients and colleagues
- Effectively use all the available tools to optimize business opportunities
- Proactively support the front and back-of-house teams, their achievements and ultimately the overall team spirit
- Adhere to all company policies and operational procedures and follow them
- A preferred professional experience in providing a high-quality service focused on Client expectations, i.e. in fashion & accessory retail, customer service or luxury hospitality
- Have personal taste and passion for the fashion culture, like to create personalized looks
- Have a natural business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Open-minded and looking for a company valuing audacity and authenticity
- Strong team spirit to achieve common goals
- At ease with using tools and applications, learns fast with new technologies
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment, able to multitask & prioritize
- Proactive, enthusiastic, & with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written, oral & listening skills, in English and local language
- Embrace change and see it as an opportunity to grow and develop
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.