GUCCI - Associate Store Manager (Rio de Janeiro)
Gucci - Regular
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
As an Associate Store Manager you will effectively lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrate the unsurpassed service culture and take responsibility for human resource management, while driving associate development. You will perform with high integrity in operation and loss prevention compliance, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. You are a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As the Associate Store Manager, you are expected to represent the brand as the Gucci Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
How you will contribute
- Work with the Store Manager to drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives, while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided;
- Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments to maximize full price selling and maintaining a high sell through, as well as alignment with new product launches;
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support;
- Cleary understands company set KPI’s and exhibits the ability to identify strategies when performance standards are not met;
- Represent the Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence per the company grooming standards.
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous networking;
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience to increase and retain customer loyalty;
- Support the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives by providing action plans to the team;
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities. Monitor monthly CRM database reporting.
- Partner with the Store Manager to recap monthly store performance in end-of-month format and reporting current business trends to cover every aspect of the business, including competitor performance;
- Adhere to and enforce all company policies and procedures including Operations, Human Resources and security standards;
- Comply with all Loss Prevention quarterly self-audits, monthly cycle counts, incident reporting and monthly inventory reconciliations to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target;
- Process incoming and outbound merchandise requests and shipment daily;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by world-wide headquarters;
- Maintain full organization of company assets per the back-of-house and front-of-house guidelines provided by headquarters.
- Support the Store Manager with monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide timely feedback;
- Assist with the annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals;
- Partner with the Store manager to identify and create action plans for low performers and build succession plans for high talent;
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team and build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Support a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires;
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and schedule to effectively drive sales and maintain a high standard of customer service.
Who you are
- Minimum of 4 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- High degree of ethics, professionalism, integrity and ability to inspire trust and influence a team;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Must possess an entrepreneurial vision;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective communicator;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Sales and Client focused;
- Developing/coaching others, relationship builder, leading by example;
- Advanced English (mandatory)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality,
- Full time
- Sud America