BOUCHERON - Responsable PR & Influence Moyen Orient
Boucheron - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
Position Name: BOUCHERON – Middle East PR & Influence Manager
Boucheron is seeking for a PR & Influence Manager for its Middle East office, based in Dubai.
Under the local responsibility of the regional Marketing & Communication Director & working closely with our head office communication team in Paris & our local PR agency, you will be responsible for implementing a single vision of own/earn/paid (special operations) media by managing press & influence.
It involves defining and developing the PR & Influence strategy for each key market of Middle East (UAE, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain), and following up on KPIs as well as managing the PR & Influence budget + handle product requests.
- Management Dubai Office
- Press & Influence team in Paris HQ
- PR agency in MO
- Business partners PR teams
Your main missions would be the following:
- Define and implement an influence strategy for each key markets of Middle East (i.e. UAE, Qatar, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain) strategy for influence (incl. celebrity/KOL/influencers) in line with local, regional and international communication strategy and in collaboration with central PR team, contributing to the international positioning of the Maison.
- Based on competitors and trend analysis, recommend possible new routes for a singular and impactful influence strategy
- Identify, develop, and nurture relationships with local circles of influencers (celebrities, KOL, stylists, artists, etc.) and implement annual activation planning
- Manage influence requests and and logistics (look books, consignments, security booking etc.)
- Manage celebrity endorsement requests (red carpet, etc)
- Monitor relevance of our ME ambassador/face, recommend contract renewal or selection of a singular new ambassador
- Coordinate any influence activations: visits, institutional event, store opening, trips, etc.
- Define and implement a PR strategy for each key market of Middle East in line with local, regional and international communication strategy and in collaboration with central PR team.
- Seek proactively PR opportunities (new angles for press coverage) based on a strong understanding of brand DNA & market positioning
- Participate in the creation and execution of sponsored shoots, special collaborations, and local content with selected media titles.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Middle East press
- Anticipate and handle media requests: shoot requests, interviews, look books, special projects
- Coordinate press related event: visits, institutional event, store opening, trips, product presentation…and manage any associated needs (press releases, official pictures, invitations…)
- Collaborate with partners’ PR team members and share all relevant information with them
- Supervise external PR agency
Budget and Reporting
- Together with Marketing & Communication director, define budget for influence and PR activities.
- Monitor expenses and fill in all financial reports (on a monthly and quarterly basis)
- Record invoices and monitor payment if needed
- Provide and share regular analysis on PR coverage with HQ approval on all Print & Digital: Number of coverages, valorizations and publications using available tools
- In charge of monthly report, weekly media review & competitor activity
- Share recurrent analysis on competitors PR Influence happenings and strategy
- Empathetic, able to work across teams and departments, think outside the box and handle tight deadlines with a positive mindset
- At least 10 years of proven experience either in-house or within an agency. Luxury related communication experience preferred
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, independent, initiative, detail minded and hardworking.
- Multi-task and organization skills
- Excellent expression skills and capacity to become an ambassador for the Maison
- Solid network + must have experience in engaging with media in the Middle East
- Good technical knowledge of all Media formats and Digital social media platforms and trends and ability to connect with key opinion leaders
- Good knowledge of the jewelry and fashion industry and local customs
- English and Arabic fluent, French is a plus
- Ability to travel
Contract type: fixed position
Starting Date: January 2023
“Boucheron is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.”
- Full time
- United Arab Emirates