KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Intern
Kering Eyewear - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
You will support the Italy Trade Marketing Team in the development and execution of local trade marketing plans across Italian market ensuring the alignment with the global trade and brand strategy. You will also support the organization of Italian sales event from location scouting, events details, travel and accommodation for KE guests.
How you will contribute
- Managing Area Managers and Sales Force requests of POP materials, checking the regular shipment and delivery to the POS
- Managing In store specialists’ requests of BTL materials to be developed ad hoc based on needs of the clients.
- Managing daily communication with Field Marketing Agency to ensure regular development of BTL activities.
- Supporting both window visibility calendar and permanent visibility projects.
- Supporting organization of local sales event and help with the related travel and accommodation for our customers
- Preparing reports and provide analysis (e.g. sell out analysis)
Who you are
- A university graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Fashion/Retail Management with outstanding results
- Proficient in English and Italian
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, mainly PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive person with "hands-on mentality" and communication skills
- A Problem solver with analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- A reliable and structured team member who can effectively work even under pressure to business deadline
- Brand-oriented, focused on results, autonomous
- Creative, curious, innovative and with a passion for the fashion and luxury industry
What we offer to you
- Type of contract: Intern / Full Time / From Monday to Friday
- Duration: 6 months
- Reimbursement + Ticket restaurant
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time