GUCCI Store Manager
Gucci - Regular
Auckland - New Zealand
Your role is about handling sales transactions with all types of payment methods and providing accurate day-end reports. To maintain accurate records of petty cash in/out, stock transfer, repair, etc.
How you will contribute
- Perform sales transactions for all payment methods
- Provide accurate day-end reports
- Maintain accurate record of petty cash in/out
- Maintain records of stock transfer, repair, etc.
- Perform admin duties for the store
- Maintain the workplace standards
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management
Who you are
- Relevant experience – experience in luxury retail preferred
- Experience with the operations of POS system
- Excellent customer service
- Good administrative skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills essential
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- New Zealand