KERING Lead Web Analytics
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Lead Web Analytics to join our Data Insights team
You will support the Head of Data Insights leveraging ecommerce and web analytics expertise to answer in the best manner to Brands requests by providing actionable insights and contribute to data driven decision and activations.
How you will contribute
Leading a team of web analysts, you will work with Kering’s Houses on the following missions:
- Deploy advanced web analytics use cases (ex: omni-channel analysis, personalization, CRO, visitors journey, etc)
- Support Kering Houses and Kering teams by performing ad-hoc analysis to answers business questions by delivering actionable insights
- Be the group referent on web analytics tools and support teams with best practice sharing, trainings and benchmarks
Develop best practices, contribute actively to a data analyst community and accompany Brands in their data transformation.
Who you are
- 4-6 years of experience in ecommerce, web analytics and web marketing,
- First experience in Management,
- Mastering web analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Content Square, personalization tools, etc)
- Familiarity with tagging solutions (Google Tag Manager) and activation tools (Google Ads, Search Ads, Facebook campaign manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Expertise in report automation
- Passionate about behaviour analysis and data driven marketing
- Knowledge about luxury markets, ecommerce & retail sector
- Analytical skills to identify marketing performance factors and customer behaviour insights to propose recommendations in term of relational marketing actions
- Knowledge about data exploration tools (Big Query) and data visualization solutions (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Business and results oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Ability to program in Python language is a plus
- Italian spoken is a plus
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time