ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Senior Retail Merchandiser, Southeast Asia & Oceania
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
This position is part of the retail merchandising team and you will be working closely with the Merchandising Manager to plan and execute all merchandising functions, including supporting the seasonal purchase, inventory, product delivery and training, so as to achieve sales and profit targets based on the seasonal business plan.
How you will Contribute?
- To define the product mix, assortment plan and execute all buying activities to ensure that OTB is maximized for Southeast Asia & Oceania markets
- To manage inventory, delivery and re-order process to ensure a healthy and appropriate mix and stock levels are maintained
- To compose relative sales report and analyse sales KPIs with action plan
- To monitor sales and sell-through numbers and initiate appropriate business strategies to liquidate stock in order to achieve sales target
- To conduct extensive market research, competitor analysis and gather qualitative feedback for clients’ need
- To organize and conduct seasonal product training and fashion trend information for the front-line staff
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Retail & Management, Textiles or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ buying experience, preferably within the luxury/ fashion industry (having RTW and Shoes buying experience is a plus)
- Strong fashion and market sense with solid high-end fashion experience
- Experience in managing and buying for the Southeast Asia & Oceania market is preferred
- Possess extensive knowledge in merchandise planning, sales, marketing and promotions
- Well organised, pro-active, excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Good team player with a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent Microsoft Excel / Office and computer literacy
- Travelling is required
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time