BOTTEGA VENETA Client Advisor
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute:
- Achieve sales targets in line with company strategy and use effective selling techniques to maximize the business potential of the stores.
- Share information and best practices in order to build solid and harmonious team relationships.
- Deliver excellent customer service and cultivate customer relationships via effective after-sales service.
- Efficiently collect and update customer information for CRM and Client Book use.
- Ensure stock information is updated and carry out store transfer requests correctly.
- Embody our company service values and standards at all times.
Who you are:
- Able to build fruitful, long-term relationships with customers from all over the world.
- An experienced sales person, preferably from within luxury fashion.
- An excellent communicator.
- A driver of great commercial results, time and time again
- A multi-tasking team player who thrives a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR