BOTTEGA VENETA Human Resources Executive
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Executive who will report to the Human Resources Manager as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
How you will contribute:
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle of corporate and frontline positions from job advertisement posting, sourcing, screening and qualifying, to evaluating candidates for talent mapping, liaising with hiring managers on resourcing needs and hiring decisions.
- Explore and develop various effective recruitment channels to cope with business need and development.
- Maintain and update recruitment database. Handle daily HR administrative duties including updating, consolidating and maintaining record for market data analysis.
- Plan and organize employee engagement activities and yearly employee events (Christmas party, annual dinner, recreation and wellness activities).
- Perform business partner role and maintain close communication with employees to provide professional advice to line managers on resolving issues in manpower resourcing, employee deployment, performance management and assisting in the implementation of Corporate programmes.
- Regular reports update for organization chart and employee movement.
- Facilitate onboarding procedures and conduct orientation for new joiners; conduct exit interview with the leavers to identify the reason of leaving and offboarding formalities.
- Support training activities including coordinating necessary training programs, handle employee training record and reports to headquarter. Support searching training vendors if necessary.
- Take up any ad hoc HR projects as assigned.
Who you are:
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 4-6 years’ hands-on relevant experience in MNC preferred
- Possess good business acumen equipped with good problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Strong command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Human Resources Executive
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR