BOTTEGA VENETA Retail Training Manager – Hong Kong & Macau
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Retail Training Manager who will report to the Brand Manager – Hong Kong & Macau as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
To equip our retail employees with necessary skills and techniques from different perspectives as needed for them to drive sales, improve service quality, and achieve business growth.
How you will contribute:
- Provide regular training to the retail team regarding products and customers experience skills to help the staff to deliver the best retail experience according to Company’s requirements
- Onboard new employees through induction program to ensure new hire successfully integrates into the Company
- Develop focused training sessions for new/ special products and occasions
- Perform needs assessment to formulate people and team development plan base on business strategies
- Collaborate with headquarter or different functions (e.g., merchandising) in the development of new training projects
- Follow up regularly with retail team to review the effectiveness of the training programs
- Review, prepare, monitor, and control the related training reports and training budgets
Who you are:
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years' retail training experience, and proven track record of design training programs
- Exceptional presentation skills with influencing and persuasive approach
- Strong business acumen and strong understanding of customer needs
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR