KERING C&B Specialist
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
This position will support the C&B manager who is covering the entire groups benefits, government regulations and more in Japan region.
How you will contribute
As a member of Kering Japan HR, the position’s tasks include: maintenance of employee data in HR system, administering the organization’s benefits programs, establishment and revision of employment regulations and rules and consult with labor related issues as well as making reports of HC, other HR cost and others.
Position reports to the C&B Manager.
- Maintenance of employee data quality and support for stable/validity operation of HR system (Workday)
- Administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., 401K, insurance, employees discount and others)
- Establishment and revision of employment regulations and other HR related policies.
- Monitoring the government regulations and ensuring company is compliant with Japanese labor law.
- Assisting in monitoring and reporting HC and other HR related cost to HQ and other function.
- Assisting in making reports including compensations, working times and others.
- Management of Employee health and safety including Medical checkups, stress checks and others.
Who you are
- Open-minded, honest, flexible and proactive mindset
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, able to multi-task and meet deadlines and able to handle working for multiple brands with service-oriented attitude
- Business English
- Proficient in Excel, PPT, HR reporting systems and able to present information clearly and accurately
- Good knowledge of Japanese labor laws and practices
- Substantial experience in retail/ luxury industry
- Substantial experience in shared-service function
- Experience in C&B
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time