POMELLATO Assistant Boutique Manager
Pomellato - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager who will report to the Retail Manager as part of our dynamic team in Singapore
The Store Manager will be primarily responsible for the management of the store, the staff within it and the stock. This will include personnel management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the brands image through sales.
How you will contribute
Sales Objectives & Targets
- Aim to exceed all sales targets set by the Company and at the very minimum ensure that all targets are met by constantly building and maintaining a strong client base.
- Analyze sales figures and CRM activity to develop immediate & long-range goal plans. You are also expected to devise and execute strategies for sales generation in order to meet monthly goals, including; sales associates & team incentives.
- Oversee in-store promotional displays and customer events
- Awareness of local & luxury market trends and monitoring local competition activity.
- Building relationships with local and VIP clients.
Store Standards and Customer Care
- Liaising with your team, other relevant colleagues and customers in order to identifying and resolving urgent issues
- Showcase exemplary customer service and resolve customer situations diplomatically, whilst abiding to all Company policies
- Adhering and reinforcing the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Ensure best possible management of stores upkeep and maintenance, surveying and highlighting any necessary building work, cleaning & other action is undertaken
Manage Store Operating Budget
- Manage store operations in the most effective way whilst minimizing costs through; headcount and operating costs including; couriers/postage/ alterations & any other outsourced work
- As the key member of the management team you must lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff.
- Identifying performance issues and managing them informally, seeking advice from the HR department where necessary. Where concerns need to be raised formally, work with HR to ensure the Company’s obligations are met to make sure a fair and consistent process is followed.
- Taking ownership of the recruitment process, seeking authorization to recruit, sourcing candidates and conducting interviews.
- To conduct in-store training including: coordinating the induction of new staff into the store, product knowledge; sharing information gained from the collection presentations and identifying members of staff who require further attention to ensure that their knowledge is to the high standard we require.
- To carry out yearly appraisals for all staff, following the Company’s procedure and providing constructive and comprehensive feedback, as well as setting individual objectives for development.
- To understand your staff’s training needs and to liaise with the HR Department to develop ways to implement your training needs.
- Regularly updates staff on business performance, and new initiatives.
- Develop and convert into practical application, the knowledge and skills related to techniques, processes, laws, procedures, policies, equipment and products necessary to do the job effectively and efficiently.
- Co-ordinating rotas and overtime
- Monitoring sickness and other absences such as holiday and maternity leave, ensuring appropriate cover is provided, limiting the use of agency staff
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Above 2 years of sales leading experiences in luxury industry
- Strong sales driving skill
- Good team management skill
- Good English in both spoken and written
- Open, passionate, with good communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time