SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate
Saint Laurent - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong Canton Road store.
This position is responsible for generating sales as well as ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty. This position participates in daily store operation and inventory activities.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the store, including sales, inventory movements, in-store visual merchandising and promotions etc.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and respond to customer enquiries
- Building customer / VIP databases
- High school graduate with equivalent working experience
- Minimum 1 year experience and knowledge in POS System
- Experience in luxury retail or fashion industry is preferable
- Good command of spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong