BALENCIAGA - Content Project Manager H/F
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
As part of the image department, you will report to the visual director. You will be in charge of overseeing productions and budgets linked to our social media.
As content project manager you will be responsible for:
- management of social media content production, internal coordination of information to liaison with external partners and the post production process.
- management of yearly budgets and planning.
- management of social media content coordinator working alongside you on additional visual projects.
Effectively, your tasks will be the following:
- establishing agreements with external partners in collaboration with legal team.
- centralizing and sharing relevant information and assets (deliverables, dates, budgets) with various departments.
- creating yearly global retro-planning for assets production and deliveries.
- forecasting budgets and continuously ensuring respect of established budgets.
- coordinating with external and internal partners to ensure a smooth execution in line with project concepts.
- ensuring respect of delivery deadlines.
- overseeing daily operations in collaboration with the social media content coordinator.
You have experience planning and producing social media/community content, very strong sense of organization and team work.
Open minded and solution focused, you are comfortable finding creative and innovative ways of working withpartners from various fields.
- Full time