BALENCIAGA – Intern Digital Content Assistant – September 2022 (F/M)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
Among the e-commerce team you will assist the Head of Commercial planning in updating all editorial placements available on the web site and on web marketing tools. You will work closely with marketing, project, and front-end team to ensure that the brand’s image and artistic direction are embedded and enforced across the website.
How you will contribute
- To update editorial content of website based on artistic projects and commercial calendar of the Maison: Fashion show, Homepage, collections launch, etc
- To coordinate the digital content in collaboration with creative marketing department
- To build a strong nomenclature for assets to be used by the front end team
- To create a visual follow up of available assets
Who you are
- Previous experience in a digital or e-commerce environment appreciated
- Strong ppt skills and knowledge of Paint or/and Photoshop software is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented, well organized and curious
- A team player, able to handle short deadlines and react quickly in a challenging environment
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time