BALENCIAGA Stock Controller/ Lagerist
Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
BALENCIAGA Stock Controller/ Lagerist, Maximilianstraße
We are currently seeking a Stock Controller who will report to the Store Manager and Store Operations Manager.
The Stock Controller is a key member of the back of house team. The Stock Controller is accountable for supporting the back of house team with the efficient and effective management of the merchandise flow.
How you will contribute
- Receive and process the delivery of new stock and store supplies in a timely manner
- Ensure stockroom organisation in line with Balenciaga standards
- Monitor and execute shop floor replenishment throughout each day
- Work in constant collaboration with the store management and sales team to facilitate the presentation of best sellers and new collections
- Support the Store Manager & Store Operations Manager to complete regular inventory counts
- Be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and stock discrepancies
- Build a strong relationship with the other Balenciaga store teams to facilitate product transfers as needed
Who you are
- Proven experience in a similar role, or a role with a transferrable skill set
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
- Equal capacity to work in a team and to work independently
- Strong administration and computer skills are essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An appreciation for excellent customer service
- Fluency in English & German
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.