BALENCIAGA - Online Marketing Manager (H/F)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
As Balenciaga continues its strong online growth, we are looking for an analytically driven Online Marketing Manager who has the experience and motivation to drive the ecommerce business forward while working collaboratively across the organization.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, affiliation and display advertising campaigns, for both Balenciaga.Com and Online concessions
- Set-up and propose a seasonal Marketing calendar for campaigns, promotions.
- Oversee the performance of SEO and SEM for the brand WW.
- SEO: prioritize SEO enhancements to the site based on level of effort and impact to revenue;
- SEM: Working with our agency, manage SEM campaigns and identify opportunities to improve ROI (inclusive of testing landing pages and new formats)
- Optimize keywords and ad copy, liaising with Communications team for guidance on ad copy and vocabulary;
- Partner with Client Engagement team to build the emailing program, suggesting targeted actions, participate in the definition of new formats, new types of emails based on the customer journey and on the new available tools.
- Partner with Retail Performance and Communication teams on seasonal campaigns and new product launches;
- Partner with online merchandising team to ensure that product specific strategies and campaigns are aligned with key product strategies and also inventory levels;
- Manage affiliate relationships and identify new opportunities to drive affiliate-marketing growth with partners that are brand appropriate;
- Ensure necessary content for all campaigns are being developed and executed;
- Set-up and monitor performance of E-marketing channels, and adjust strategies/ activities according to business.
- Follow the eCommerce marketing budget and suggest budget re-allocation as needed.
- Track competitors – both in the luxury space and best-in-class retailers and benchmark KPIs against industry;
- Provide input on site usability and conversion KPIs.
- 5/7 + years in eCommerce marketing with deep channel experience – SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Display, Email;
- Proven analytical skills and advanced Excel skills;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- A collaborative team player who enjoys working in a cross-functional team environment;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Ability to manage agency partner;
- Fluent in French and English – International experience is a plus.
- Full time