BOTTEGA VENETA Media Content Project Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Media Content Project Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Management and distribution of projects briefs, by both internal teams
- Creation and distribution of projects timelines
- Working closely with Art and Production teams to define the development of creative projects
- Management of adv campaign deliverables, timelines for all related projects, including print media plan (OOHs, Digital campaigns, print) and Store lightboxes
- Coordination of activities related to the adv campaign for Kering Eyewear, together with licensing team
- Coordination of special projects together with media and marketing teams
- Coordination of hoardings and instore tools requests
- Liaison with internal teams as: media, social media, integrated marketing, visual merchandising, store planning, merchandising, event, hr, ecommerce, licensing, accounting, finance
- Monitors projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
- Flags potential issues and blockers with the project management team in a timely manner
- Build a strong, trusting relationship with the Art team to understand skill-sets and capabilities
- Attend weekly meetings to discuss workload, resource and priorities
- Be a champion and advocate for the internal process, following the correct ways of working and continually thinking about how the process may be improved
- Lead meetings with a clear agenda, ensuring attendees focused and stay on track, and follow up with concise next steps
- Ad-hoc activities as required.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3-4 years of experience in delivering projects to quality, on time and on budget
- Experience working with creative teams throughout the entire production lifecycle, from inception/briefing, through to final delivery
- Strong understanding of 360 integrated creative work, with good knowledge of all channels, including (but not limited to): social media, OOH, digital and web
- Being able to track multiple simultaneous projects and provide timely updates when required by members of the team
- A strong understanding of the creative ideation and development process and how to get the best out of everyone
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and solve problems at all levels and stages of a project
- A proactive approach to work, being able to be flexible with tasks based on the needs of the business
- Well organized and efficient
- Forward thinking and practical
- Project optimism in the face of challenges and busy periods.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time