BOTTEGA VENETA Women Handbags Junior Collection Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Women Handbags Junior Collection Merchandiser as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Participate in the growth of the existing business, enrich lines, functions and explore new product opportunities: maintaining a strong coherence between Women’s and Men’s collection in terms of product positioning.
- Support the definition of the collection merchandising strategy with the Collection Merchandiser and Head of Collection Merchandising.
- Elaborate the collection plan, defining the offer structure for the collection in terms of breadth, depth and the positioning of each relevant product and follow-up product development with the Product team.
- Undertake benchmark and product mix analysis.
- Conduct global sales analysis (sell-in and sell-out) to communicate sales findings, orientate the carry-over and continuative style strategy as well as propose appropriate action to take.
- Support in the design of the pricing architecture to hit the company’s target margins. Carry-out pricing analysis to develop a pricing strategy aligned with the findings for the different markets.
- Elaborate and maintain product descriptions, functions, categorisation and keeping the seasonal collection file reflecting the up to date range.
- Build acute eye for detail to ensure all documents are updated (colour and material information, codes, prices).
- Monitor the samples’ reception and follow-up with Product team, organise and label the products ahead of the showroom, track samples reception in the sample tracker
- Be a key support in developing the showroom selling tools and training preparations - explain the collection inspiration, direction and relevant product information to help convey the product’s strategy.
- Connecting with various key stakeholders (such as regions, training, e-commerce) to ensure the consistency of the product strategy
Who you are:
- Merchandising experience: 2-5 years (including experience on Leather Goods categories).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Curiosity for technical subtilities the products of this category are requiring.
- Aesthetical sensibility, product knowledge and passion for Fashion combined with a strong analytical mindset.
- Passion for product.
- High taste level.
- Organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Teamwork and good relational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Office.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time