DoDo Sales Assistant
Pomellato - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
DoDo is an Italian luxury charms and jewelry House founded in 1994. The brand takes its name from the legendary bird from the island of Mauritius, an evocative symbol of an extinction that might have been avoided had humans shown greater respect for nature.
Dodo was the first luxury brand to offer composable, high-end jewellery to a broad unisex audience by bringing together playful aesthetics and a personal message. The House combines sustainably sourced precious metals, gold, silver, diamonds and colored gemstones with high-end artisanal know-how and the creativity of Italian design.
A DoDo piece is more than a simple jewel. Every charm tells a story that conveys a personal meaning or celebrates love, luck, freedom, or friendship. These “talking charms” carry strong emotional and sentimental significance for the person who wears them. Their anti-conformist style and upbeat philosophy appeal to all generations from Millennials to Baby-Boomers.
We are currently looking for a Sales Assistant for our DoDo corner located in Munich, in the Oberpollinger department store.
The candidate will manage client relations and identify customer needs, in order to ensure that each customer receives an excellent and professional service throughout.
How you will contribute
The ideal candidate will act as a brand ambassador and will spread the values and the philosophy of our brand, with the end result of maximizing sales.
Who you are
- Previous experience in the position, gained in a very customer service focused environment, and with a genuine passion for luxury
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; story-telling abilities
- Strong manual ability and creativity, in order create the jewels directly in front of the customers, interpreting and meeting their needs
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook is also required
- Fluent in German and English. Other languages are a plus.
- Full time