Cristóbal Balenciaga founded the House in 1917 in his home of Spain. In 1937, he established the brand in Paris, designing its collections there until 1968. Cristóbal Balenciaga had a reputation as a couturier of uncompromising standards and was referred to as "the master of us all" by Christian Dior and as “The Couturier of the Couturiers” by Gabrielle Chanel. The ultra-modern shapes were trademarks of the house.
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We are currently seeking a EMEA Retail Training Manager who will report to the EMEA President
As the Retail Training Manager EMEA, you will work closely with the Global Training Team and the Retail EMEA Team to identify training needs and tailor training programs in alignment with our brand vision and business priorities.
How you will contribute
- Work in close collaboration with the Global Training Team and the Retail EMEA Team to identify training needs and adapt training programs in accordance with the brand vision and business priorities
- Define the training calendar for each country of the region taking into account retail priorities: Plan and conduct in-store coaching and training to retail teams in accordance with company service standards
- Roll-out and facilitate effective implementation of the trainings (fundamentals, products, collections…)
- Ensure the brand image is respected and the highest level of luxury client experience is delivered
- Support the vision of the brand of being client centric
- Ensure all levels in Retail representing the brand deliver one cohesive message
- Manage the delivery, quality and budget of training programs, including planning and coordinating the training calendar, venues and participants. Ensure the appropriate training programs are delivered in an effective and timely manner
- Monitor and measure trainings and action-plans
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development and competitors
- Manage exercise budgetary control
- Engage and develop the Training Team
Who you are
- An international experimented program manager, analytical with attention to detail
- Curious and have an appetite for learning, training & people development topics
- With a previous experience in content design
- A solution finder and action-oriented team player
- An influencer who enables results through others
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a role within an international environment and a fast-growing House. You develop your expertise in a culture where everyone’s uniqueness is valued. You enhance your creativity, innovation and influencing skills by creating our learning academy.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga offers you:
- Fair compensation
- Internal mobility opportunity after 18 months in your position
- 3 paid volunteers’ days per year
- Flexible schemes including remote and on-site days each week
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, religion, culture, disability, class, sexual orientation and more - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select talent based on competencies and alignment with our brand values. Setting people up for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you what success looks like in this role.
Balenciaga will offer an accessible experience for all applicants, including Disabled people. If you require any support or have specific accommodation requirements during the recruitment process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .Please note that this inbox will only be monitored for accessibility accommodations.