GINORI 1735 - IT Project Coordinator
Ginori 1735 - Regular
SESTO FIORENTINO - Italy
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way.
Ginori 1735 is an expression of excellence in Italy and in the world in the high artistic manufacture of porcelain, able to combine craftsmanship, creativity and attention to progress. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an IT Project Coordinator who will report to the Manager as part of our IT team in Sesto Fiorentino (FI).
As IT Project Coordinator you will play a key role in setting up, coordinating, and monitoring the IT Department projects both from the technical and functional point of view.
How you will contribute
- Provide operational support to all Departments involved in the digital process and digital transformation.
- Follow up of the main projects and integrations with ERP system ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and that project objectives are met as expected.
- Understand internal business processes and work proactively to ease and improve them.
- Understand business needs and collect requirements especially on manufacturing environment.
- React to change productively and handle essential tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate with internal/external team members and suppliers in enhancing overall Organization technical/functional capabilities.
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
- Fluency in Italian and English required.
- Understanding of e-commerce fields, web applications in general and BI concept/tools
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology and principles
- Knowledge of Tracking and Analytics platform
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and management, and Omnichannel concepts
- Understanding of data analysis and importance of the data driven approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, excellent team player
- Action-oriented and focused on achieving great results.
- Tools: Knowledge of office automation tools (i.e. Office 365, GSuite)